Have you ever wondered if there’s a way to find sites that pay out more often than others? We’re here with some insider information on how exactly you can do this across a plethora of sites. Join us as we explore what makes the best bingo sites for payouts and where you can find them.
Best Bingo Sites for Highest RTPs
If you’re looking for some of the best payout bingo sites then these ones are our faves:
Lucky Cow Bingo
– Make a deposit of just £10 here and you’ll get the chance to win up to 500 bonus spins to play with! [Read full review]Up to 520 Free Spins at Lucky Cow Bingo!
Lucky Touch Bingo
– This superb site works amazingly well on your desktop and mobile device, give their prize wheel a spin to reveal a prize. [Read full review]
– This high payout bingo site is great, you’ll find it hard to get bigger or better offers anywhere else. [Read full review]
Just pop onto your site of choice and read the T&Cs before you play.
What are Payout Rates/ RTP?
Don’t worry if this all sounds like nonsense to you so far, let us explain what these statistics mean. It’s the duty of all bingo sites in the UK to provide information on their payouts, how they are calculated and even how often their players with. The latter is known as the return to player and it is displayed as a percentage on the site.
What Do The Percentages Mean And How Are They Calculated?
So, now we know that the payout is displayed as a percentage but what does this actually mean and how do they calculate it?
Firstly, the percentage is calculated by keeping records and averaging the amount of wins vs losses. The higher the percentage, the more times on average players win from the sites. The best online bingo sites for winning will have a percentage that’s up in the high 90s.
What does this mean for you? Well, if you were to play 100 games on the site you could expect to win the number of times displayed in the RTP. If you were playing with £1 tickets on a site with an RTP of 97%, you could expect to win £97 if you bought £100 worth of tickets. This is an average though and your return could be higher or lower, which is why gamblers take a risk!
How Do I Find out What a Site’s Payout Rates Are?
If you’re on the hunt for the best online bingo payouts, then you’ll want to know where to find this information. It’s usually in the terms and conditions or FAQ section for the site as a whole. If you’re having trouble finding this then you can always get in touch with support for more information.
You can also find the RTP of individual games too, these will be displayed in the info or help section of a game. Slot games usually have quite a high RTP so if you’re looking for a larger chance of being paid out then these could help.
Are There Caps, Wagering Requirements Or Other Ts And Cs To Look Out For?
There are other terms on a bingo site, beyond the return to player, which will have an effect on how much you will be able to win. Here are some common ones that you may want to look into with a site you want to play on:
- Caps on Winnings – An RTP of a site may convey that you can win 95% of the time but if there are caps in place then this may be diminished when you reach a set jackpot. These will mostly apply if you’re playing with bonus funds, as some of these can be capped at a set payout.
- Wagering Requirements – If you do strike a jackpot on a good payout site then you’ll want to make sure that you can actually withdraw it. If wagering requirements are in place on a bonus then you’ll want to be aware of what you must do to turn it into cash.
- Withdrawal Limits – Finally, when you win big on a top payout site, you may have to withdraw your winnings in accordance with their limits. These will usually specify how much you can withdraw daily, weekly and monthly. If it’s a big jackpot then you can get in touch with security to find out if these can be waived, though it’s at the site’s discretion.
These T&Cs won’t apply on every site but there may be more that apply on other sites. Just do some diligence to make sure the site really is as good as the RTP would suggest.
We hope we’ve managed to make the concept of payouts more accessible to our readers. When you’re checking these out on site, just be sure to cut through the jargon to get to the important information.