Find The Best Bingo Sites In The UK
Holy Cow! Join Lucky Cow Bingo and get 20 free spins no deposit! Spin the wheel and win up to 500 free spins or free bingo tickets!
Enjoy MASSIVE free spins!
BIG jackpot prizes every single day!
Start spinning & winning immediately! Mr. Spin gives you Up to 50 free spins as soon as you join!
Try it NOW with up to £10 FREE!
Unlock 25 free spins, free bingo & up to £200 in bonus funds! We’re not teasing!T&C's Apply.
Make your first deposit and spin the mega wheel to get credits of up to 500 free spins to play!
NewSitesForBingo is your go-to review site for finding out all about the latest promotions, deals and games available in the world of online bingo. We will provide honest and up to date reviews of some of the hottest new bingo sites, so you can get first dibs on all the excellent deals available for you to enjoy.
When we are writing our reviews, we take several factors in to considerations – these include the bonuses and promotions available on the site, as well as the prizes and variety of games available. Overall, you can always count on us to provide an in depth analysis of any given online bingo site in order to help you make the most profits out of exciting online deals.
How do we choose the best sites for you?
So; how exactly do we go about choosing the best bingo sites? As mentioned, there are several factors which we take in to consideration when reviewing an online bingo site, ensuring that you have a well-rounded understanding of the pros and cons of each site.
This way, you can make a well informed decision based on the factors which are the most important to you, without having to do extensive research yourself. The main things we focus on are:
We give particular credence to sites which offer various different kinds of bonus funds. These include:
Types of Bonuses
There are lots of different kinds of bonuses available on bingo sites, which can really boost the amount that you have to play with.
- No deposit bingo bonuses, where the player receives a bonus before they have deposited anything on to the site, are really useful for newbies. They can range from a couple of pounds to a whole lot more.
- Welcome bonuses, which are bonuses added on to the player’s first deposit on the site. For example, if you make your first deposit of £10 on a site which offers a 400% first deposit bonus, then you will receive £40 back in bonus, giving you a total of £50 overall to spend across the site. These bonuses can be in the form of slots or bingo bonus, or both.
- Reload bonuses are great for continuing players, as they add extra amounts to your balance in the long run. Not all sites offer these however, so it’s a good idea to have a look in their promotional section before you start playing.
- VIP and loyalty perks can also offer you bonuses as a returning player too. These are often tiered to give players that spend the most the best rewards. This means that they can be more profitable for high rollers than regular Joes.
The most important thing to look at when it comes to these bonuses are the terms and conditions. The fine print is often really powerful when it comes to what you can actually expect to withdraw. This is very important to be aware of, as it means that sites can be quite sneaky about how you use or withdraw your bonus funds.
Another factor which we take into consideration in our reviews is the number and variety of games available. As things are getting more diverse for bingo players, we don’t just want boring old games. Here are a few of the different kinds of games that we watch out for when we play online:
Obviously most sites offer 75 ball and 90 ball bingo; however, you will occasionally get a site which likes to shake it up a bit, such as:
- 80 ball bingo – This is a slightly quicker version of 90 ball bingo, though much of the game mechanics are the same albeit with reduced numbers.
- 75 ball bingo – This started out being the US version of the game, but it’s now really popular on UK sites too. It can be played so that you must dab off all the numbers or do so in a certain pattern.
- 30 ball – This one is an even quicker version of bingo, it only takes about a minute to play. It’s a reduced version of 75 ball bingo, with a much smaller grid.
- 5 line bingo – This is sort of like 75 ball bingo but with a bit of a difference, as you’ll want to complete lines to win. The players that get all five lines completed will win the most out of the jackpot.
- Bingo/Slot Hybrids – Games that mix things up with bingo and slots are great fun, take Immortal Romance Bingo as an example. This game features engaging characters and big jackpots – perfect for even the pickiest of roomies.
- Branded Bingo Games – These are always a hit with players, with games like Deal or No Deal Bingo, Who Wants to be a Millionaire Bingo and more! They usually take an element from the show and then add it to the bingo gameplay that’s so familiar.
Plus, let’s not forget progressive and escalating jackpots. Bingo sites can also shake up the types of game available with different rooms each with distinct themes and offers, such as penny bingo, free bingo or BOGOF bingo. If you want to play for big jackpots, then you may come across these jackpot types:
- Sliding – These kinds of jackpots will move as the game goes on. Usually they’ll go down as the game goes on but they can also go up with the number of calls.
- Progressive – The more tickets that are sold to these kinds of games, the higher the total jackpot will go. There will be a guaranteed minimum that the jackpot will be to entice players to take part, some sites will also specify a maximum amount that the jackpot can rise to.
- Communal – Jackpots can also have a shared, communal element. While there may be one large prize, there may be a smaller prize fund that can be shared with the runners up. These are good for boosting your chances of winning, if there’s more prizes to be won then you’re more likely to be a winner.
- Everyone Wins – These are awesome jackpot games to be a part of, though they often sell out! They usually have a main jackpot and then a smaller jackpot to be shared out among the losing tickets. This means that no one leaves empty handed.
- Guaranteed – With these types of jackpots, there’s a straightforward amount that must be won. This is just a simple way to say that someone must win that money, without any fluctuations.
We’ve seen loads of twists on these jackpots over the years, with sites creating their own version. They’ll mostly follow the same lines as the jackpot types above but perhaps have something a little different thrown in there too.
Slot games are super varied too and bingo players can’t seem to get enough of them! When we play on these bingo sites, we want to see a lot of variety in the games that we can play. Some examples of the different genres that you’ll find include:
- 3 Reel Games – These are sometimes known as Fruit Machines, as they usually have lots of traditional symbols like fruits and sevens on the reels. They’re easy to play but tend not to hold a massive amount of excitement for players.
- 5 Reel Games – This is where it gets a bit busier on the reels, these kinds of slots are most common online. They can include all sorts of different themes and bonus features that really make for a spectacular experience.
- Progressive Jackpot Slots – If you want the opportunity to win a lot more when you play online, then look out for these games. They take a percentage of every bet made on them, which goes into a prize pool, which can reach millions on some games.
- Hybrid Games – This category is one that uses another aspect of gameplay from another game. This could be a scratchcard or bingo crossover, which you can see examples of on many bingo sites.
- Flat Top – This basically means the opposite of progressive, as there’s only a flat upper limit on the amount you can win. Usually the jackpot won can only be a multiple of the amount wagered, so the more you bet the more you are able to win.
- 3D Slots – If you like slot games that have additional graphics and enjoyable features then you should play these games. They tend to be the more modern games and look great on mobile devices too.
So what’s important when it comes to picking one of these games to play on? There are a number of factors that we take into account before we spin those reels, including:
- The RTP – The return to player very quickly tells you what you can expect in terms of winnings from a game. This is a calculation that you’ll find on all slots, which tells you just how often you can expect to win, the higher this figure is the better!
- Minimum and Maximum Bets – Depending on whether we want to play frugally or really splash out, these figures can be useful to know. Some games can be played for just a penny, but watch out for games on which a lower bet affects your chances of winning.
- Bonus Rounds – You may think of bonus rounds as fun distractions but they can really affect how much you win from a game. If a game has free spins, a gamble feature or other bonuses you might be able to strike a larger jackpot.
- Mobile Compatibility – It might seem a bit odd that in this day and age we have to watch out for this, but not all slots look great on your mobile. This is especially true of older games, which weren’t designed to be used on this platform. If it’s hard to use on mobile or looks skewed then we tend to look elsewhere.
- Random Outcome – We also like to ensure that the slot is totally fair and uses random number generators to determine the outcome. These are a legal requirement in slot games and you can double check in the info page of the game to ensure it’s random.
Casino Games on Bingo Sites
Many bingo sites also offer their players the opportunity to play the most popular casino games. These can include:
A parlour classic, this game is one of the simplest to pick up and play. All you need to do is place your chips on the board and then you’re ready to spin the wheel. Your bets can encompass many numbers, like bets on red, or just one number – it’s entirely up to you.
This game takes a bit more skill and strategy in order to win. There are a few different versions available to play, but each relies on you getting high value combos of cards. Take your time to learn about this game before you dive in and play, as this will affect your chances of winning.
Another fun card game, there’s not quite as much strategy involved in playing this game. You can even bet on the dealer’s chances of winning if you like! It’s all about betting carefully in this game to maximise your chances of success.
This is just about the easiest card game in the world, as you just have to focus on getting close to 21 without going over. While it may just take you a few minutes to pick up, it can take a lifetime to truly master the game. The house edge in this game is fierce but if you play your cards right you can beat the dealer.
These are definitely getting a lot more popular on bingo sites, we’d love to see even more of them joining the ranks. Bingo players kind of get left aside when it comes to casino games, which is a bit unfortunate, but seeing more of them coming along could really breathe new life into these sites.
When it comes to picking a site to play on, we like to see platforms that use a lot of different developers. This gives you a varied catalogue of games, which each have their own unique aspects. Below, you’ll find a rundown of the most popular ones, including their most notable games.
The brains behind games like Fluffy Favourites and 99 Time, Eyecon specialise in cute and cuddly games. They’re not always the most modern of slot games but they do provide a good time for players. They’re consistent developers, which means you know exactly what to expect when you play one of their creations.
These slightly newer developers have built up a considerable catalogue over the years, with some pretty cool titles like the Jimi Hendrix slot and Hook’s Heroes. They’re known for making super innovative games with plenty of bonus features to play with.
These guys are the longest running developers in the business and they’ve got a massive game library to boot. With smash hits like Avalon and Immortal Romance, these guys are among the most popular developers on the market.
These Scandinavian developers are well recognised for creating games that are really out of the box. They have some similarities to one another, but there’s no other developer on the market that do things like these guys. Top titles from the studio include Big Blox and Seasons.
Play n GO
If you’re looking for games with a bit more substance, these developers will help you out. In their games, you’ll find levels and bonuses that are determined on your skill as a player – there are even achievements! Cloud Quest is a good one to start with.
As the game market is becoming ever more lucrative, there are more developers jumping on that bandwagon. These are some of our faves though, you can see why we like to have a varied mix!
Safest Bingo Sites
Your safety is paramount when it comes to playing online, so you’ll want to take some aspects into account. You can rest assured that any site that we choose to review here will be safe and licenced, so that’s one less thing to worry about!
Here are some tops tips that you can take to ensure that you’re as safe as possible when you play online:
There are a whole load of payment methods, not just using your card. If you use the ones detailed below, then you can actually make sure that you’re safer when you play online:
You’ll see the PayPal logo on a lot of bingo sites, as it’s one of the most popular ways to deposit and withdraw. This is an eWallet service that allows you to move money from your card to a merchant without having to disclose your details to them. With the app on your side, you can move money into your mobile bingo account in a flash.
If you like to remain anonymous or don’t have a card that you want to use online then an eVoucher like Paysafecard can be handy. They can be purchased from a shop near you and then you can go ahead and redeem them online. This keeps your card details off the internet entirely and keeps them secure.
Phone Bill Payments
There’s also the option to use mobile bingo pay by phone bill when you play with bingo sites online. This is a really simple way to play, as all you need to do is authorise your deposit from your phone then the amount is added to your phone bill. This is super secure but the downside is that you have to use another payment method to withdraw, so bear this in mind.
Up and Coming Payment Methods
Payment methods are always evolving and there are some up and coming ones that are pretty exciting. These include:
- Bitcoin – This cryptocurrency is growing quickly and taking the casino world by storm. We can only hope that we’ll start to see it on bingo sites a bit more often too, as it would be great to have this added option to use online.
- Zimpler – This is quite similar to PayPal but it’s a more modern take on the eWallet system. We love the simplicity of this payment method and we can only hope to see it a bit more often in the future.
- Apple Pay – We’re becoming accustomed to using this payment method for contactless transactions and it’s becoming more popular online too. We’ve not seen it on many bingo sites as of yet, but this could all change in the near future.
These could be the next big thing in bingo payment methods or it could really be something else entirely! The great thing about this industry is that it’s always changing and technology makes a big splash. The next big thing in payments could come somewhere totally out of the blue!
How to Make Sure a Bingo Site is Safe
While you can use these alternative payment methods to protect yourself online, make sure that the bingo site is also safe to play on. Here’s a quick checklist that you can use to decide whether a site is safe to use or not:
- Check the Licence – Each bingo site has their own licence, which should be displayed on the homepage of the site. This will tell you where the site is licenced and which territories it can be used in. Click the logo and you should be taken to the Gambling Commission’s site, where you can check the licence details fully.
- Read about the Site – Take it from the experts and do a little digging about a site before you sign up. If you look at review sites like ours then you might find out that the site has been blacklisted or something similar. It also may highlight another site out there that will perhaps give you more for your money.
- Look at the Security – Before you go ahead and share your details with a site, you want to know how they’ll be keeping them safe. They should be using encryption and be able to tell you how they intend to keep your details away from prying eyes.
- Visit Social Media – Sites like Facebook and Twitter are great places to learn more about a site. If you see a lot of players leaving complaints or the site not being responsive, then this could be a sign that it’s a scam or that they just don’t prioritise their customers.
These are all ways for you to find out a bit more about the general safety of a site, then you can go ahead and decide if you would like to play there or not. Safety is the essential thing that you need to be aware of, if you’re not sure on a site then it’s best not to play there.
We like our sites to have a bit of personality, with friendliness included. We have high standards in this regard, as we have a big checklist of features we like to see. These include
Fantastic Customer Support
If we have a problem on a site, then we want someone there to help us out. Oftentimes, customer service can take ages to get back to us or just aren’t overly helpful, which puts those sites right in our bad books. We like to know that if we have an issue on a site there will be someone around to help us.
Mistakes and software outages can happen, but it’s all about the ways that customer support make up for it. We’re happy to let some issues go, but it’s always nice to get a freebie or bonus if there has been any hassle.
Lively Chat Rooms
No one wants to go into a chat room by themselves, we want other roomies there to make them fun. Plenty of hosted rooms and lots of banter make for a great deal of fun on a site. Chat hosts help the action ticking over and make sure that everyone is having fun in the room.
Remember to follow the rules of the site while you’re chatting to others, failure to do so could end up getting your account banned. These could be fairly small things, which you may not even think about, but they can still have an effect on your account. Take a read through the rules before you go ahead and play.
To tie in with those friendly hosts, we also like to see social promotions. These could have a team element, leaderboard or basically anything else that has roomies interacting with one another. It’s all about creating the right environment for players to get chatting and these games can certainly help things along.
To sum up, we track down and research the best bingo sites available online so you don’t have to. In using our site you can keep up to date with the newest promotions with UK bingo sites available online, so you’re guaranteed to never miss out on a deal. Enjoy!