One thing that puts many people off playing bingo online is the prospect that they could be fixed. No one wants to be scammed out of money, so doing a little bit of research can be prudent. We’ve done the legwork on online bingo games, so check out what we’ve found out.
Best Sites For Fair Play
If you want to avoid any bingo scams and just get playing, then we’d tell you to play at the following fair play sites.
This site has a reputation for fairness and speedy payouts, they even have a player guide on wagering requirements too.
This bingo site is all about security and giving their players only the best games from Jumpman Gaming.
As part of the established Wheel of Slots Network, this site is a reputable brand to play on.
Can you get any fairer than a site with no wagering requirements? This site is known for their keep what you win policy and range of fair play tested games.
Have a look at the terms and conditions of these offers before you go diving in.
Can Online Bingo Games Be Rigged?
The overwhelming question on most newbies’ minds is ‘is bingo fixed?’ This is particularly magnified when playing online as you can’t see balls, other players or how the numbers are generated. This means that the opportunity is there for the game to be rigged, but it’s not really a common phenomenon.
The biggest thing to remember is to only use reputable, licensed sites or your chances of being duped rise exponentially.
Why Do Some Players Win More Than Others?
When you are playing bingo games, you may think ‘are online bingo games rigged as the same players seem to win all the time?’ If this sounds familiar to you then you’re not alone, as we’ve all wondered this at one point or another. There’s usually a reason that someone wins often, including:
- They buy more tickets, therefore they have more chances to win.
- They prebuy tickets to ensure that they’re in the high value games.
- They take part in competitions often, so they have a statistically higher chance to win something.
- They play with bonus funds and can afford to purchase more entries to a game.
These are mostly just based on statistics, so it’s easy to see why if you play more you could win more.
How Do I Know If A Site Is Fair?
Say you’re looking to play on a new site but don’t know if it’s really fair yet, here are some things that you can look out for:
- They should use a tested random number generator for their games.
- They should have a license from the UK Gambling Commission, you can check their certificate number with the body to make sure it all matches up.
- They should offer you some statistics and information about how the games are run, return to player percentage, etc.
- They should have a good reputation within the online bingo community, listen to other players in this regard.
- They should follow their own policies on withdrawals and bonuses, report them if you find any discrepancies.
How Can I Improve My Chances At Winning?
If you want to improve how often you win on a bingo site then you’re not the only one! Mathematical expert Joseph Granville was one of these players, as he looked for patterns in the random numbers generated. If you have the option to pick your own numbers, then his theory states you should make them as varied as possible, with as few digits as possible in common.
Another strategy on bingo comes from LHC Tippett, who developed a strategy based on the number of calls. He theorised that in a shorter game, the numbers tend to be drawn from pools nearer to 1 and 75. The longer the game goes on, the more the numbers change to being median numbers around the 38 mark.
Practical Winning Tips
These theories are just that, so there’s no guarantee that they will help your game. Here are some more practical tips:
- Snap up maximum amount of tickets for more chances to win.
- Prebuy for the big games.
- Look for games with high RTPs.
- Use bonus funds to boost your chances.
All in all, bingo should be fun! If you’re playing on a safe site then you don’t need to worry about rigging, as the Gambling Commission have you covered.